Dr. Dokhanchi joined long-time Aurora dentist and resident Dr. Edward Logman and Fox Valley Dental Care Aurora in 1993 after graduating from Loyola University Dental school. In 2001, he became the sole provider after Dr. Logman’s retirement. In 2011, another long-time Aurora dentist and resident, Dr. James Maminga, merged his practice with Dr. Dokhanchi’s practice before retiring later that year. We take pride and are proud with the trust these two long-time dentists have shown in Dr. Dokhanchi to provide quality care to their patients.
In 2015, Dr. Dokhanchi purchased two business condos on the West-side of Aurora and began the construction of our state-of-the-art facility. After a year of construction and making sure this new facility was equipped with every possible technological advances and amenities, Dr. Dokhanchi moved the practice to our new location in October of 2016. Dr. Dokhanchi feels that this new facility is better equipped to ensure we van provide quality dentistry at the highest level along with patient safety and comfort. We hope you enjoy our new location as much as we do.
Our Practice Today
Please visit “Our Technology Page” to find out about the latest technological advanced we utilize at Fox Valley Dental Care.
Since 2002, Dr. Dokhanchi has made numerous changes to the office to ensure patient safety, comfort, and convenience. The following can
help you familiarize yourself better with our practice:
- Fully computerized to be more efficient and better serve your needs.
- Heat Sterilization of all instruments with Midmark M9 sterilizer and SciCan Statim 2000.
- Backup Midmark M7 sterilizer and Tuttnauer sterilizer when needed.
- We take sterilization very seriously. We use disposable products when it’s called for and all our instruments are heat sterilized. We also test our sterilizers weekly by a very reputable sterilization monitoring company, NORTH BAY/BIOSCIENCE.
- Regular use of LINES for dental waterline disinfection.
- Digital Radiographs(X-Rays) to reduce radiation exposure and better diagnosis.
- Intra-oral camera to enhance doctor/patient communication.
- Satellite TV in the reception room and at the dental chair-side for your entertainment.